Specle is a leading provider of advertising production technology for the worlds biggest agencies and publishers. It is a fast paced, early stage company backed by some of the UKs top technology entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a young, keen, entrepreneurial person who is interested in a sales career at a technology company. Someone that is looking to learn, and someone that is looking to make a difference in a small company that is doing big things.
Specle sells web based studio solutions, advertising delivery in print, and tablet creative services for iPad, and Android devices.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with current customer base
- Work with CEO, CTO, and Sales Director(s) to develop new business with publishers or agencies
- Identify and develop opportunities for products at agencies
- Promote the Specle services and brand through defined marketing and sales channels
- Maintain and develop relationships with agency customers
- Of course, close as many deals and generate as much revenue as possible!
Desired Skills & Experience
- High level of confidence
- Great interpersonal skills – must be a good listener
- Ability to challenge thinking by having a deep understanding of the customer
- Good technical ability and ability to talk technical with customers
- Proven sales track record – preferably technical sales
- Generate leads and follow through on commitments
- A self-starter and self motivated
Specle is a technology company that enables publishers, brands, pre-press companies, and advertising agencies to streamline ad production using publisher validated specification information.
The specle.net website is used by 1000s of ad agencies, pre-press companies and brands.
Specle offers highly efficient ad delivery, full pre-press services, and brand portals to pre-press studios, agencies, and brands. We are known to have the most advanced and web friendly technology in the business. We are highly customer focused business and our team works closely with businesses to come up with targeted solutions, and provides unparalleled levels of support to our customers.
Specle has recently launched into the Tablet publishing market - defining cutting edge technologies for the future of advertising.
We have an incredibly user friendly forward thinking website with guidance videos as well as full trained highly experienced support staff on hand.
To apply please send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
NOTE: Specle does not provide work permits. To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK